Course Objectives:- 0/0
The course is designed to provide in- depth subject and knowledge of handling business data and Analytics’ tools that can be used for problem solving and decision making using real business case studies.
The outcome of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the foundations of data science; the role of descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Understand the emergence of business analytics as a competitive strategy.
- Analyze data using statistical and data mining techniques
- Understand relationships between the underlying business processes of an organization.
- Data visualization
- Storytelling through data.
- Decision-making tools
- Operations Research techniques.
- Use advanced analytical tools to Analyze complex problems.
- Manage business processes using analytical and management tools.
- Analyze and solve customer problems from different industries such as manufacturing, service, retail, software, banking and finance, sports, pharmaceutical, aerospace, etc.
- Analytics through case studies published by different business schools
- Understand sources of Big Data and the technologies
- Algorithms for analyzing big data for inferences.
- Ability to analyze unstructured data such as social media data and machine generated data.
- Hands on experience with software such as free software’s Microsoft Excel, Python, R, SAS,SQL,etc and commercial software’s
Benefits from the course
- Increase revenues to the business
- Realizing cost efficiency
- Improving competitiveness
- Sharing information with a business with presentations
- Improving the decision-making process
- Speeding up of decision-making process
- Responding to business user needs for availability of data on timely basis